If you're actively looking for reasons to attend the World Expo, then you're already half-sold on the idea - or you heard it's in Vegas. You likely already know about its 15-year track record as the industry's premier information-gathering resource, so we won't mention that. Unsurprisingly they are at it again this year with their World Expo 2012 and the Imaging Channel Managed Print Summit, showcasing the latest MPS technologies, keynotes, cutting-edge products and peer-to-peer networking opportunities - from July 17-19.
If a plethora of inside and cutting-edge information isn't enough to convince you, here are 10.5 more convincing reasons to reserve your spot at this year's Expo:
1. It's Vegas! We haven't known too many people who need much convincing to head to Vegas. And this time you have a legitimate excuse to spend time in Sin City. The expo is at THE most popular convention destination, Vegas, and we've got great deals at the luxurious Mandalay Bay (http://worldexposhow.com/events/world-expo-2012/information/hotel-travel.aspx). That means accommodations with wifi, fitness center, no resort fees—and dozens of shops, restaurants and gaming. And that's just at the hotel.
2. It's THE Future and YOUR Future The expo IS the future of imaging. People who want, or need, to be on the forefront of the industry need the cutting-edge education that is only available here. Come leverage our expertise for your business and leave with actionable solutions to your toughest imaging challenges.
3. The Sheer Size of It Let's face it, size DOES matter. Size matters because the sheer size of the expo means every attendee finds what they are looking for - and more. With over 60 sessions they've been able to spread out the info over 5 tracks, Business Management, Document & Print Management, Hardware & Supplies Solutions, Sales and Marketing, and Managed Network Solutions.
4. Solutions from Industry - Leading Suppliers If you need a solution, you should get it from the best in the industry. And you find the best in the industry on the ground floor-literally, on the show floor. The World Expo is THE place to discover and evaluate new solutions.
5. Maximized ROI Evaluating solutions is a costly process; it can include traveling to vendors, spending time discovering then evaluating solutions and even more time on back and forth communiqués with prospective vendors. The time and money saved by having them all in one place is critical to staying on budget for your upcoming projects.
6. Connect and Network with Industry Professionals You didn't make it to where you are without understanding the importance of networking and industry connections. With dozens of presenters and keynotes, thousands of attendees and a heap of vendors and service providers the World Expo has unbeatable networking and connection opportunities.
7. The Readers Choice Awards The Readers Choice Awards go beyond just paying respect to the people who have earned it - it's also about eating, drinking and networking. This year everyone's invited to come to the Town Square on the show floor, Wednesday at 4:30pm to be a part of the fun.
8. Live Product Demonstrations Live product demonstrations are a great way to get your hands onto new technology, to get a real feel for it. This is a must for hands-on learners. The Managed Print Pavilion has several demonstrations every day, so you’ll get a firsthand look at the latest products and technologies - and an understanding about how they fit into your current solutions and business model.
9. More Bang for Your Buck Between the 2 days of the World Expo and the Imaging Channel Managed Print Summit the day before you will meet some of the biggest innovators in the business, and learn about their new IT security, embedded technology, sales solutions, managed services solutions, and more.
10. Multiple MPS Solutions, One Convenient Location Just try asking your potential MPS vendors to meet you for a competitive analysis all in one place. It certainly isn't in their best interest but it is in yours. The expo gives you exactly that opportunity. It cuts down on solution discovery, evaluation time and travel time - all the while giving you increased options for solutions.
10.5 THE LMI WORLD EXPO PROMO – SAVE 20% on Color Toner! Hopefully we've convinced you already of the incredible value and importance of the expo. But if you still happen to be on the fence here is the clincher - we've got a 20% off promo (www.lmisolutions.com/worldexpo). Let us show you how to EAT YOUR COMPETITORS LUNCH with our new DELTA-E Color Toner Series www.lmisolutions.com/color and latest lineup of MPS lead generation services.
Take advantage of the LMI Promo Code today by registering for the event, and save 20%. Click here to use your LMI PROMO CODE
(promo code: TU3).
So, start packing your bags today and we'll see you in Vegas!