Unless you are selling Managed Services in beautiful Key West Florida or you have lucked out with an office in southern California, it’s tough to beat a few sunny days in Phoenix in January - especially January 21st – 24th, 2013 at the upcoming EXECUTIVE CONNECTION SUMMIT. This industry all star event will be the first major debut of the long awaited Technology United Group that formed in 2012. The primary charter of Technology United is to assist traditional Copier Dealers, IT VARs, and Office Product Retailers expand their business model with technology services that will grow their recurring revenues and their bottom line. The TU group features the absolute crème de la crème of Managed Services partners you need to know about. We’re extremely proud to be invited to become a “TU Member” and because we’ve been in on all the event planning meetings we thought we would give you an inside look the TOP 5 Reasons you may want to look at your January calendar.
- Market Direction – as the captain of your ship, you need to know where the opportunities are ahead. If you look at the agenda, you’ll see this is a different event. It’s clearly scoped at giving you everything but a GPS type display of shortcuts the elite performers are using to achieve breakthrough growth and profitability in 2013.
- Monitization of Your Business– we continue to see acquisitions happening in the industry so if you have ever thought about selling your business, this conference could be a “must attend" event. You’ll learn the what, why and how to grow juicy recurring revenue streams to drive top dollar for your business.
- Peer Best Practice Workshops – if you look at the event agenda, you’ll see this program has a very unique format. After each 30 minute speaker session (nice and short!) there is a 45 minute interactive workshop for best prectice sharing amongst your peers and you can listen and learn from many of the top MPS and Managed IT Services providers in North America.
- Solid Speakers – some people believe the content is more important than the speaker. We think both are critical. That’s what we like about this venue, it’s jam packed with real world people who are in the trenches everyday so they truly understand what it takes to be successful in the Managed Services business. Look for a lot of practical business execution strategies – not a lot of fluff! And with a keynote speaker Rick Taylor of Konica Minolta in the line-up how can you go wrong?
- Managed Services Focus – we see a lot of the top MPS providers contemplating how they can expand their manged print business into the new “MSP” (Managed Services Provider) model. That is exactly what this conference is all about - Driving Technology Forward. Maybe it’s time to find out why so many companies are headed this way and what it might take for you to become an MSP yourself.
It really is still all about how you can help your customers and grow your business along the way isn’t it?
If you need some help making up your mind, here’s the link to preview the upcoming EXECUTIVE CONNECTION SUMMIT.
Otherwise we hope you can join us in Phoenix!